Issue Reports and Bug Fixes:
- The Program Administrator is currently implementing fixes to Distributed Generation and Community Solar Disclosure Forms, including adjustments to text field formatting and field validations.
- The Program Administrator will soon resolve an issue whereby Part II applications from the legacy portal with stored REC value for Custom Capacity Factors can be migrated to the new portal without the need to re-enter the information to proceed.
- A forthcoming data synchronization for a subset of project applications will reconcile project status and other data, including Batch ID, to match portal requirements and allow processing of applications to proceed. The Program Administrator expects these issues to be resolved in short order and will provide an update to stakeholders once complete.
- More information on processing status and expected review and turnaround times will be provided to stakeholders shortly.
- From December 21 through December 30, 2022, in support of addition of functionality, resolution of bugs and issues, and other system optimization, the Program portal will have a planned system maintenance window from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. CPT, each night from December 21 through December 30, 2022. During these windows the Portal may be unavailable to users. Any users working in the portal should save their work prior to the 6:00 p.m. CPT start of the system maintenance window each day, as any unsaved information will be lost when the system is moved into maintenance mode. In the event that portal restoration is unexpectedly incomplete as of 8:00 p.m. CPT on a given evening, an update notice will be sent to stakeholders. We appreciate your understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.