Resolving the high Need Info volume and resulting delays in application approvals remains a high priority. Updates from the Need Info Working Group include:
- The allocation of additional staff to Need Info efforts, including four additional staff being trained this week to resolve applications missing information by updating applications with data and documentation provided by AVs.
- Progress toward sending Need Info email requests twice weekly to more quickly notify AVs of issues. Weekly emails will be sent on Wednesdays, and when possible, Mondays as well. Emails to AVs with new requests will no longer be sent on Fridays.
- Coordination between the Program Administrator and IPA to update processes and requirements going forward, outlined here. (Please note, for previously flagged applications including email requests to the AV, AVs may disregard these items while the Program Administrator revisits applications impacted by these adjustments):
- Making Tracking System ID optional at Part I Application for already energized projects
- Roof mounted systems will not be flagged for the ground cover ratio requirement for the time being. Long-term, the portal will be reworked to ensure that only single axis tracking systems are required to submit a groundcover ratio.