As a result of the passage of the Climate and Equitable Jobs Act (Public Act 102-0662), the Illinois Power Agency issued several Requests for Stakeholder Feedback to solicit comments on various topics as the Agency prepares to open new capacity for the Adjustable Block Program.
Stakeholder comments that the Agency has received have been published to this page. The page will be updated as the Agency receives stakeholder feedback that is relevant to opening new capacity for the Program.
A list of Stakeholder Feedback Requests, as well as their due dates, can be found below:
- Community Solar Capacity Allocation Proposal – due November 17, 2021
- Block Closing Feedback Proposal – due November 17, 2021
- Proposed Approach Community-Driven Community Solar – due November 9, 2021
- Proposed Residential and House of Worship Classifications – due November 4, 2021
- Equity Eligible Contractor Proposed Process (Corrected Oct. 21) – due November 4, 2021
- Prevailing Wage Requirement Proposed Process – due November 4, 2021
- Public School Projects Category – due November 4, 2021
- Proposed Process for Collection of Demographic and Geographic Data – due November 4, 2021
- Proposed REC Prices for Large DG Category Non-waitlisted Projects – due November 4, 2021