Supplementing previous guidance, the Program Administrator seeks to continue supporting stakeholders in the avoidance of project applications entering Need Info status.
- Required Meter Photo – There is frequently confusion around the required meter photo. Stakeholders should keep the following in mind when submitting application documentation:
- When the inverter and meter are two different pieces of equipment, a photograph of the solar dedicated meter (NOT the utility meter) is required.
- The photograph must clearly show current cumulative lifetime meter reading or, if the meter does not a physical display, a screenshot of the monitoring portal with the lifetime meter reading is acceptable.
- If a screenshot is used, it must be from the meter portal and not the inverter portal.
- The cumulative lifetime meter reading must be greater than zero.
For help in avoiding these common application mistakes please contact the Program Administrator at [email protected].